We build web3 products. Our roots go back to the birth of Ethereum, hardened by the experience of TheDAO, slock.it, aleth.io, atpar.io, and many more projects. Strongly driven by Ethereum’s values such as openness, interoperability, censorship resistance, and decentralization. We are a venture studio buidling for the selfsovereign individual. Upgrading the web!
We are a dynamic and diverse team that operates entirely remotely. At present, we are placing a special emphasis on recruiting highly qualified German-speaking candidates who are either based in Germany or working remotely within a +/- 4-hour CEST time zone for this opportunity.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are currently expanding our core team of developers and while we already have a strong team in place, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who have what it takes to be a 10x engineer. If you are passionate about creating cutting-edge technology and want to make a significant impact, we invite you to apply and showcase your abilities.
As a Front End Developer with our company, you will have a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders and help shape the future of the decentralized web. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain the user interface of our web3 applications, ensuring that they are visually appealing, intuitive, and user-friendly.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong proficiency in development frameworks such as Next.js, React and TypeScript. Additionally, knowledge of blockchain technology and web3 frameworks is highly desirable.
We believe in giving our team members autonomy and responsibility right from the start. You will have the chance to work on new and exciting projects frequently, which requires a degree of flexibility.
We are a 100% remote company and use only the latest state-of-the-art tools. Join our team and make a difference in the world of web3 applications! Apply now and show us how your front-end development skills can help us create cutting-edge solutions.
- Build high-performance front-ends using React and GraphQL APIs, integrating with various wallets and smart contracts.
- Collaborate with technical project managers and software development teams, conducting technical due diligence, and understanding trade-offs between different development technologies and approaches.
- Design and develop web3 interfaces for a range of use cases, from prominent websites to data-rich interactive dashboards and documentation sites for end-users.
- Create open-source blockchain web components and frameworks for other developers to integrate, while maintaining high code quality and consistency.
- Integrate web3 technologies such as RainbowKit, ethers.js and MetaMask, to enable users to interact with decentralized applications.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure high code quality, while staying up to date with the latest front-end development trends and technologies in the blockchain space.
- Collaborate with the product team to understand user requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve front-end issues to ensure a seamless user experience.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A solid foundation in Software engineering with at least 3 years of experience.
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience in web3 development and a keen interest in exploring new decentralized technologies
- Deep understanding and proficiency in Next.js, React and TypeScript
- Experience in developing responsive and mobile-friendly web applications using modern UI component libraries such as Chakra
- Good understanding of Prisma for working with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Ability to write clean and maintainable code with appropriate comments and documentation
- Familiarity with Git, code-reviews and pull-requests
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and tools such as Linear, Jira or Trello
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment while working from home
- Willingness to learn new technologies and programming languages as needed
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
IT’S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Strong understanding of Ethereum wallets and transaction processing
- Experience with web3 libraries such as ethers.js or web3.js for interacting with the Ethereum blockchain
- Experience in configuring AWS infrastructure using Terraform
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Work in a dynamic team with flat organizational structure / fast decision-making paths Experience a high level of autonomy, independency, and ownership
- Experience exponential growth and entrepreneurial insights
- Enjoy the perks of a home workstation and equipment budget.
- Benefit from an unlimited vacation policy (yes you heard that right!)
- Earn a competitive salary
- Make a significant impact in an inspiring startup environment where your work truly makes a difference.
- Join regular offsites to connect with the rest of the team.
At corpus, we foster a culture that values big thinking, pro-activity, an entrepreneurial mindset, and teamwork. We believe that we can achieve great things and make a real impact by working collaboratively and pushing the boundaries. Our team is encouraged to take initiative, think outside the box, and bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table. We are committed to creating an environment that celebrates collaboration, where everyone’s contributions are valued, and success is a team effort. Whether it’s working on a new project or supporting one another, we believe in working together to achieve common goals. By joining our team, you’ll be part of a dynamic and innovative workplace where you can grow and make a real difference.
We celebrate individuality and creativity and believe that every member of our team brings unique value. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t completely meet all the listed requirements. Your application will be considered on its own merit, and we welcome candidates who challenge our vision of the ideal candidate. As a startup that values passion, we are excited to hear from you and learn more about how you can contribute to our team. Apply now via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the template below. We look forward to hearing from you and getting to know you better.